Kristoff’s Ice Jello Jigglers
(Got this recipe from another website but found it was difficult to read and follow the way it was written - plus, the pan size listed here works much better.)
2 Packets (1/4 oz each) KNOX Unflavored Gelatin
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 Cups Carbonated Lemon-Lime Soda
1-1/4 Cups Boiling Water
2 Boxes (3 oz each) Blue Raspberry Jello
1/4 Cup Cold Water
1. Mix unflavored gelatin and sugar in medium microwave-safe bowl until blended. Stir in soda. Let stand 3 minutes or until gelatin is softened.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, stirring after each minute.
3. Pour into 9x12 pyrex pan sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until set but not firm.
5. While first layer is setting, add boiling water to Jello packages in separate medium bowl; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
6. Stir in cold water and let cool for 15 minutes.
6. Pour blue Jello gently over clear gelatin layer in pan. You can pour over the backside of a spoon to help disperse the liquid gently.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
8. Cut into squares. Use spatula or flip out onto dish or baking sheet.
- These can stay out at room temperature for a few hours if you would like to have them displayed on a dessert table.